Customer Success Manager
Proven U.S. startup is looking to hire a customer success manager. Customer success manager has the opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup and development team located in Bangalore. You will be given high level exposure to executive team and have complete ownership over the customer journey. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup that is about to go through hyper growth.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be the point-person for helping our customers use our software more effectively.
- Within the company, you'll also serve as the advocate for these customers and help guide our product and marketing efforts.
- This role will necessarily involve constant evolution as you find new patterns and processes to become more effective at helping our customers grow their usage of our product.
- You'll also create educational materials to help show our users the best ways to use the software.
- From feature guides and best practices blog posts to webinars, trainings, and other materials, you'll work across multiple mediums to create the right resources to help our users discover new use cases, develop more sophisticated workflows, and generally get more done with the software.
- Build trust and maintain strong relationships by learning about each customer's individual needs and business goals and figuring out how that customer can best use our software. Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product.
- Onboard and assist new customers, which will require a mastery of our features.
- Be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- Develop a range of materials including one-page feature guides, horizontal and vertical best practice kits, webinars, custom trainings for large teams, and more.
- In addition to your customer-facing responsibilities, you'll also need to wear the hat of a UX researcher or product manager for internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas.
- 4-year Bachelors degree from a reputable university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Previous experience in hospitality, education or previous customer success role
- Enthusiasm for creative problem-solving and solution-driven mentality (answers, not problems)
- Analytical and metric-driven work style
- Detail-oriented and highly organized self-starter
Work Location Details
- Job Location: Brigade IRV Centre, Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bangalore-560066, Karnataka.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.banyandataservices.com
- Mob: 73496 69004
- Salary: As per company standard.
- Language: English